- Star the project on Github and help spread the word :)
- Post an issue if you find any bugs
- Contribute improvements or fixes using a Pull Request. If you're going to contribute, thank you! Please just be sure to:
- discuss with the authors on an issue ticket prior to doing anything big.
- follow the style, naming and structure conventions of the rest of the project.
- make commits atomic and easy to merge.
- verify all tests are passing. Build the project with
./gradlew checkto do this. N.B. Gradle's Build Cache is enabled by default, but you can add
--no-build-cacheflag to disable it.
The Icon was designed by Flatart.